The quick craft from episode of 15 of Crafty Conversations Podcast is a peach cobbler dump cake made with Deleon Tequila. 😋💕
- Half a box of cinnamon toast crunch
- 2 cans of peaches in heavy syrup
- Your choice of liquor (we went with @DeleonTequila )
- 1/2 box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- Butter pecan ice cream
1. Crush the cinnamon toast crunch and layer the bottom of your baking dish with it.
2. Pour the peaches on top including the heavy syrup.
3. Add in your choice of liquor. (How much you add in is based on your preference.)
4. Pour the cake mix on top of the peaches and evenly spread it out.
5. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the cake mix.
6. Add sliced butter on top of the brown sugar & cake mix and evenly spread the pieces out.
7. Add sliced butter on top of the cake mix and evenly spread the pieces out.
8. Top of the the dish by sprinkling it with cinnamon and nutmeg.
9. Bake on 350 for 40-50 minutes.
If you like your crust extra golden bake for a full hour. Serve with butter pecan ice cream on top and crush cinnamon toast crunch. Happy Turkey Day everybody!